[coreboot] flashrom -V from Gigabyte EX58-UD4P

Warren Turkal wt at penguintechs.org
Mon Jun 8 05:29:47 CEST 2009

I just got some new information. When I did the -Ewv earlier, you can
see that it verified. However, a -v right after it would fail. Also
reading the bios image off of the chip, I get a different file than
the image.

I retried with just -Ew and a manual -v afterward. That failed.

Then I found the good news. I did separate -E, -w, and -v runs. That
consistently works. Reading the image off the chip consistently match
the image file copied to the chip. Is it possible that the delay
between the erase, write, and verify cycles are too short when run as
one command?

Thanks,
wt