[coreboot] Is this boar/chipset combination supported?

saueimer saueimer at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:01:19 CEST 2009

Hi again,

how about the
VIA EPIA EX15000G, CX700M2 (PC2-4200U DDR2)
mainboard? Is or will this be supported? I am trying to build up a PC for
my car so I need a ITX-motherboard and a DVI-Port. Coreboot in cobination
with a SSD as harddisk would ensure a very quick boot ;) So if anyone
could advise some board to me, if the upper one is not supported,
I would really apprechiate it!

Thanks in advance!