[coreboot] Does the fam10 code work now?

Bao, Zheng Zheng.Bao at amd.com
Thu Jun 18 05:00:29 CEST 2009

Hi,
Now I am trying the coreboot for family 10. But I found that the
linkOptimization()->selectOptimalWidthAndFrequency() in h2finit.c can
not set the "Optimized" width and frequency, because the
AMD_CB_Cpu2RCBLimits is NULL in amd_ht_init() in ht_wrapper.c. This
causes the HT bus Configuration can not be done. According to the
comment in mct_d.c, the requirement of mctSutoInitMCT_D() can not be
met.

Does it mean currently the family 10 code can not work at all?

Zheng