[coreboot] Adding CAR support to v2

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Jun 18 22:06:21 CEST 2009

ron minnich wrote:
> I think we ought to not bring over the v3 stage numbering.
> I've gotten very mixed reactions to the stage1 etc. naming.
> It seemed like a good idea but in the end it did not seem that
> essential.

It really helps me too in understanding the code. And it helps
explaining the code flow to new people.

Numbers are not critical, but I liked them as a way to not have to
deal with finding perfect names for every single function.

I'd like to have either great names for all functions and good
consistent structure, or some kind of numbering scheme.

I was never crazy about the phases, one dimension seems like it could
be enough, but I think this is less important.

//Peter