[coreboot] Does the fam10 code work now?

Bao, Zheng Zheng.Bao at amd.com
Fri Jun 19 05:07:54 CEST 2009

1. The processor I work on is Socket AM2r2. Is it supported?
2. The board I work on is Fam10(AM2r2)+RS780+SB700, somehow like
dbm690t. what is the configuration in Option.lb. HT_CHAIN_UNITID_BASE?
HT_CHAIN_END_UNITID_BASE? I am still confused about these settings.
3. If the HT can not be configured to HT3 mode, can the MCT be set at
high speed?

Zheng