[coreboot] Does the fam10 code work now?

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 06:16:38 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Bao, Zheng<Zheng.Bao at amd.com> wrote:
> 1. The processor I work on is Socket AM2r2. Is it supported?
I only used socket F. You might need to to make some adjustments for AM2.

> 2. The board I work on is Fam10(AM2r2)+RS780+SB700, somehow like
> dbm690t. what is the configuration in Option.lb. HT_CHAIN_UNITID_BASE?
> HT_CHAIN_END_UNITID_BASE? I am still confused about these settings.
It depends on the chipset and board configuration. You should be able
to set that the same as the dbm690T.

> 3. If the HT can not be configured to HT3 mode, can the MCT be set at
> high speed?
I think it should work at HT1 speeds. I don't know how closely they
are really connected. The HT just needs to be setup before memory. Is
there more than one CPU? Can the 780 do HT3?

Marc

--
http://marcjonesconsulting.com