[coreboot] Funny Intel observation

Florentin Demetrescu echelon at free.fr
Fri Jun 19 10:24:51 CEST 2009

 Beware..
 Question : if we (open source users/developpers) are using some information
obtained from patents (not the complete patent but just some information as is
the case here..), are we exposing to lawsuits of "patent infringement" if the
patent holder is not open source friendly?
 Just my 2 euro-cents..
  Florentin