[coreboot] locking...

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:55:19 CEST 2009

> > So each AP has some part of RAM to copy the buffer to?
>
> the way SMP works, the BSP sets up its ram. At that point, the APs can
> use the BSP ram.
For Opterons where each node has its own RAM this is a little bit more
complex, right?

> That's why APs have a stack in the first place.
>
> APs have a working stack when they are setting up their own RAM.

I was wondering how you make the APs not conflict in the part of RAM they
copy their buffers to.  I was also wondering how it would affect
interleaving, etc.  That kind of thing seems difficult to debug, and is the
reason I'd want to see the APs messages.

Thanks,
Myles