[coreboot] [flashrom] pb flashing St M25P16

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:37:32 CEST 2009

> properly.
> > > same, on
> > My best guess would be a timing issue.  Is there a way that you can
> lengthen
> > the default delays to something safer but not too painful (2x or 3x) and
> try
> > again?
> I can try, yes, but which timing to modify ?
> What variable to update ?

I don't know.  I'm assuming that all 4 boards that you're talking about are
the same, or at least have the same chipsets.

Given that I would look at the actual flash routines that get used and see
if there are timing parameters that you can play with.

I'm just not that knowledgeable about flashrom.  I was hoping I could point
you in the right direction since you weren't getting other responses.

Thanks,
Myles