[coreboot] AMD 690 board with dual 88e8056

Daniel Toussaint daniel at dmhome.net
Mon Mar 16 17:48:25 CET 2009

Hi,

I am very very sorry to have provided the wrong info at first :  the PCIe x8
DID work anyway - I had messed up my Config.lb to a stage where it was to
far of from the original. After a recompile and reflash the PCIe x8 (raid)
card came up just fine....
So yes, I am getting a x1 card tomorrow, with the same marvell chipset , and
will test it. If it works properly, I am just going to have to wait for the
schematic (will get it only a few weeks later unfortunately.....) and
determine the gpio that is keepint the marvell's from showing up. It is
definately not GPM3 as in the reference schematic - I have tried this
already.
The board is an ODM which my company outsourced to a board manufacturer -
will send all the info and pics ASAP. It has a x16 slot and a mini pci slot.
The two 88e8056's are soldered on board. The rest of it is pretty much equal
to the dbm690T. It also has on on board touch panel controller.
So far I got the VGA , USB , SATA, IDE, audio Codec , all working fine.
I guess what is still left for me to do is solve the problem with the lan
chips and write proper ACPI tables - so that I can upload it your source
tree ?

Greetings,
Daniel