[coreboot] Questions to ACPI, Interrupts, APICS (M57SLI)

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sun Mar 29 22:39:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm attaching the mappings derived from the original DSDT. It cost me mine
wallet (stolen in train :/ ), so I hope it is for something.

You can go for static mappings as described in the Wiki page, all you need to
setup the regs from 0x7c to 0x87 and then define the static packages in ACPI (or
fix the regs to fit MPtable as final shortcut).

Rudolf