[coreboot] Fix some PCI issues on M57SLI v2

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Tue Mar 31 17:57:40 CEST 2009

Hi Harald,

Great work! I'll test it tomorrow on a v1 board.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 05:44:50PM +0200, Harald Gutmann wrote:
> +       	/* TODO: Check why udev renames eth0 to eth1 at boot time */
> +	PCI_INT(0,sbdn+8,0, 22); /* GBit Ether */

If you check, you'll find your mac address to be different under coreboot.
That's because for mcp55-based nics, the mac address is stored in the bios
rom image.

I have a script that I use to binary patch coreboot rom images with a
different mac address. It's attached.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator