[coreboot] Set Top Boxes and composite (!) video out

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 1 05:53:33 CEST 2009

Hello!
Joseph I've been following your progress regarding these examples, both on
your site, and here.

I have some to ask question: First; have you gotten to the point of being
able to present any composite video out on that connector?

Second; where did you obtain these units? Every time I check Amazon for them
I get shocked by the prices they are quoting, it's as if they are trying to
sell me a brand new never been opened first edition of something.

And yes I'll accept an answer off list if you feel that's best.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net