[coreboot] HP DL145G3 - BuildBot

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Wed May 13 05:05:09 CEST 2009

I actually couldn't find anything different in the file between how the
registers were programmed.  I didn't look for too long.  I've since been
told that the Broadcom chip we're talking about doesn't have AHCI, so I
don't know... Except that FILO works with the board.

Too bad we didn't get it figured out before it got shipped to the data
center.  At least it worked out for him.

Maybe there will be others who will be interested in running virtual
machines on their dl145G3, and we'll get another shot at it :)

Thanks,
Myles