[coreboot] Product support

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri May 29 15:08:06 CEST 2009

On 20.05.2009 14:50, david mackney wrote:
> From my perspective, it would be desirable if you would embrace
> products from Zotac and J&W, both companies  produce products
> which are pushing the next generation of computer builds.

Please tell us which boards (name, URL) you want to see supported.

> With the `new` openness from ATI and NVidia, surely it is possible
> to embrace these newer motherboards, rather than what I see as
> support for `dated` component.

Please tell us where we can download NVidia specs and register guides.
We would like to support their current chipsets, but we can't get the docs.

Support for recent AMD/ATI chipsets is being worked on and will
hopefully be released soon.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--