[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: arima hdama problem]]]

Hugh Greenberg hng at lanl.gov
Mon Nov 2 20:01:20 CET 2009

Myles,

Setting it to 1 or 2 gives what looks like the same output.  It causes
coreboot to fail with the following error:

Initializing CBMEM area to 0x3fff0000 (65536 bytes)
Adding CBMEM entry as no. 1
Moving GDT to 3fff0200...ok
High Tables Base is 3fff0000.
Copying Interrupt Routing Table to 0x000f0000... done.
Adding CBMEM entry as no. 2
Copying Interrupt Routing Table to 0x3fff0400... done.
PIRQ table: 176 bytes.
Looking for bad PCIX MHz input
get_pbus: dev is NULL!

--