[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: arima hdama problem]]]

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 03:06:26 CET 2009

> Setting it to 1 or 2 gives what looks like the same output.  It causes
> coreboot to fail with the following error:
I guess I shouldn't have committed it until it worked, but 0 was the wrong
value.

> Initializing CBMEM area to 0x3fff0000 (65536 bytes)
> Adding CBMEM entry as no. 1
> Moving GDT to 3fff0200...ok
> High Tables Base is 3fff0000.
> Copying Interrupt Routing Table to 0x000f0000... done.
> Adding CBMEM entry as no. 2
> Copying Interrupt Routing Table to 0x3fff0400... done.
> PIRQ table: 176 bytes.
> Looking for bad PCIX MHz input
That message comes from mainboard/arima/hdama/mptable.c

The bus numbers are hard-coded.  The easiest thing to do would be to:

1. Choose 1 or 2 for that config value
2. Find the bus and device numbers in the output
3. Change the hard coded values

Thanks,
Myles