[coreboot] what should CONFIG_HT_CHAIN_UNITID_BASE be in "CPU/1HT device" mode?

Bao, Zheng Zheng.Bao at amd.com
Wed Nov 4 07:11:43 CET 2009

Hi, Myles,
About the HT code, I have a question.

I am debugging my board, which is Fam10+RS780+SB700. The CPU and RS780 are the two HT node. It seems like the RS690/SB600 board. In early_ht.c, the comment in enumertate_ht_chain() says,

#if CONFIG_HT_CHAIN_UNITID_BASE != 0
/* CONFIG_HT_CHAIN_UNITID_BASE could be 0 (only one ht device in the ht chain),
if so, don't need to go through the chain  */

I am wondering if the CONFIG_HT_CHAIN_UNITID_BASE is 0 in my case. If not, why in the supported RS690/SB600 board, the CONFIG_HT_CHAIN_UNITID_BASE is 0.

Thanks.

Zheng