[coreboot] PX10000G aka Pico ITX

elkton gen elkton.gen at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 4 04:44:51 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm doing a project for my car and would like to have a very quick
booting system, therefore coreboot would be ideally suited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pico-ITX#PX10000G is the device I'm
targeting but you don't seem to support this, I would like to add this
device, it has:

VIA VX700 Chipset (you only support VX800 or CX700)
VIA C7-M Processor.
VIA VT6106S
VIA VT1708A

By the looks of it only the CPU is support.  So a bit of work to be done...

If anybody can point me to any datasheets for these parts and/or a
contact at VIA who might be helpful in getting access to the
information I require this, would be great.

Elkton.