[coreboot] Coreboot Support for MSI KT4 Ultra (MS-6590)

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Nov 16 03:31:46 CET 2009

freeman2411 wrote:
> Ok thank you for the information. I will ask the VIA Support if
> they could release the Programming Documentation.

Please do that only when you know for sure that someone (yourself, or
someone else) is prepared to follow through and do the actual
implementation work in coreboot.

(Otherwise, they will just be spending time working on the request
and it will do no good in the end anyway. Also, I guess that chipset
is not a current product, so it may not have much support anyway.)

Thanks for your consideration!

//Peter