[coreboot] support for ausus at3n7a-i motherboard?

Christian Franke crs.franke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:37:35 CET 2009

hi marc,

thank you for your answer.
i was convinced before my post that i would get a similar answer, while thinking about nvidia. :)
nevertheless it would be perfect to have coreboot on a nvidia ion system. these boards do fit perfectly in the home theatre pc scenario.
but maybe i should just checkout a different "lowpower" hardware that is supported by coreboot.

regards,
chris