[coreboot] remove motorola PPC boards

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:37:36 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Uwe Hermann <uwe at hermann-uwe.de> wrote:

> Just for the record -- I will violently NACK any patches which remove
> boards for the sole reason of "long dead", "old board", "vendor died",
> or similar reasons.

ok. That said, if there is a board that might hold up progress because
it is very odd in some way, then it is a candiidate for removal.

I mainly started on the PPC because we have not had a maintainer in
years, and we have not had a tester in over 5 years. And I keep
getting warnings that they don't build.

> This is pretty much the only exception as it's a PowerPC board and we
> should indeed drop those, u-boot and others are way better suited
> for this stuff.

yes.

ron