[coreboot] SerialICE Build Error

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Fri Oct 2 12:19:29 CEST 2009

On 10/02/2009 12:40 AM, Cristi Magherusan wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 21:03 -0700, ron minnich wrote:
>> This might work but you're probably better off building with the cross
>> tools I expect.
>>
>> ron
> Yes, maybe those work better, but the problem with them is that there's
> no uniform name across distributions.
>
> My approach needs the 32bit toolchain to be installed on x86-64, with no
> assumption on the cross-prefix of the binaries, but the toolchain must
> support multilib in order for it to work.

Thanks Cristi I will try your patch. I don't know if it makes a
difference but I am running Fedora Core 11, and I already have the
libelf and binutils packages installed, that is why I am a bit
surprised. Did Fedora put the elf cross building tools in a different
package on fc11?

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org