[coreboot] [v2] r4707 - in trunk/coreboot-v2: src/mainboard/dell/s1850 targets

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Oct 3 18:44:43 CEST 2009

Uwe Hermann wrote:
> > what about renaming it to pe1850?
>
> Or poweredge_1850 if we're going to rename, so dirnames match the
> actual board name.

pe is a quite familiar abbreviation for Dell servers, I'd prefer
that. But Ron said it's not the same machine as on the picture -
we should find out what's going on there before changing the name..

And maybe the mainboard actually does have a name/code, PE is the
server product, I don't know if Dell usually name their boards
independently. I don't think so.

//Peter