[coreboot] libpayload: OHCI stack

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Mon Oct 5 09:51:22 CEST 2009

Am Montag, den 05.10.2009, 10:44 +0800 schrieb Daniel Mack:
> This work was originally started by Leandro Dorilex and we worked
> together on this. However, his first approach to develop everything from
> scratch was a little too ambitious and so we decided to take an existing
> stack from U-Boot (which was again derived from Linux 2.4).
Thank you for your effort.
Given its ancestry, I suppose this code is GPL? If so, we can't merge it
upstream easily, as libpayload is BSD.

> What's missing at the moment are the implementation bits for interrupt
> queues and isocronous transfers. The first one should be easy to do as I
> left in all the functions for it. I just couldn't test it though.
Interrupt transfers are important for keyboard support.
Isochronous transfers aren't supported by the stack so far (except if
you added it), but I fail to see a need for it in firmware anyway.

Regards,
Patrick