[coreboot] libpayload: OHCI stack

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Mon Oct 5 10:30:39 CEST 2009

Am Montag, den 05.10.2009, 10:23 +0200 schrieb Daniel Mack:
> Ok, I can't judge that. And I can't change the license as I'm not the
> author of the original sources. Up to you to decide then :)
Just curious, what are you using libpayload for, FILO?

If so, I'd assume that's the primary user of USB functionality in
libpayload, and we could stuff the OHCI code there - but using the
libpayload interfaces, so the code changes were really small (basically,
changes to the build system)

That way, libpayload stays "pure", while this can still be used where it
doesn't trouble anyone.

One other option would be to have a libpayload-gpl library, but that
would really take it too far, I think, as library users would have to
collect the bits from various places.

Patrick