[coreboot] Woriking configuration for AMD SimNow

Patrick Georgi patrick.georgi at coresystems.de
Thu Oct 8 14:35:25 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 08.10.2009, 14:22 +0200 schrieb Schwarz, Konrad:
> The amd/serengeti_chedetah_fam10 board builds, but when run the SimNow
> BSD "family10_1p.bsd" ultimately ends in a triple fault.  (I
> configured the ROM device to have 1 MB with a starting address to
> match).  I've included a screen shot of the VGA screen:

> I was expecting some sort of prompt from FILO, but I don't think it
> got that far.
No, it crashed while loading FILO.

It seems you're using revision 4671, I fixed that particular issue (or a
_very_ likely candidate) in r4697, so please update to at least that
revision.

If you can't update your tree for some reason, at least apply its patch
to your tree (svn diff -c 4697 | patch -p0).

Please tell us if that fixes it.

Regards,
Patrick Georgi