[coreboot] STPC Elite + coreboot-v1 + FILO

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Oct 15 08:57:04 CEST 2009

Mirko Velic wrote:
> I flashed over the bios, and it works (which im happy about), it
> just gets stuck at elfboot :(
>
> Not sure if anyone can help with this since its all so old, but if
> anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated :)

Please send serial output. See if you can enable more debugging. Both
in elfboot and in FILO. I suggest using filo-0.5.5 and trying the
very latest version of FILO.

Check your toolchain which is building FILO. Try using a much older
toolchain which might produce simpler ELF files. Try using objcopy to
regenerate the ELF file.

What else?

//Peter