[coreboot] coreboot utilities on MacOSX

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:36:58 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 6:29 AM, Stefan Reinauer<stepan at coresystems.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As a weekend project I had been porting coreboot utilities to Mac OS X.
>
> I put up a new set of installer images, source code and patches to
>
> http://www.coresystems.de/~stepan/OSX/
>
> The order of installation should be:
> - DirectIO 1.1
> - pciutils 3.1.4
> - coreboot-utils 1.0
>
> All packages are both 32bit and 64bit and they have been tested on Mac
> OS X 10.6.
>
> Feedback is welcome!
>
> Stefan
>
> --

Hello!
I am decidedly impressed. Those are well needed. Next question have
they been tested against the next latest version of OS/X?

There's some controversy raging regarding a user space program not
running properly on this big cat, as it no longer does everything that
it did before.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."