[coreboot] Build question - coreboot v2 - filo - buildrom tree relationship

Mick Reed oregon.mick at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 01:42:07 CEST 2009

I'm trying to build a coreboot-filo-grub bios for my Tyan s2885.  I
downloaded svn trees of coreboot-v2, filo-trunk, and buildrom-devel.
I followed the tutorial for the Tyan s2882.  I'm having some build
problems, and I wonder if I was supposed to put the filo tree or the
buildrom tree inside the coreboot tree in order to get it build.

I can give more details of my issues, but I would like to straighten
this question out first, and RTFM some more before asking for more
newbie help.  Thanks for any input!

Mick Reed