[coreboot] [v2] r4671 - trunk/coreboot-v2/src/arch/i386

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 20:57:26 CEST 2009

> > Make build_opt_tbl depend on config.h since it uses it.
>
> Does it? As far as I know the tool does not use the values it checks at
> all. Thus, maybe, rather the check should be removed, than a dependency
> added
Error - Range end (122) does not match define (125) in line
checksum 392 983 984

That error happens when CONFIG_LB_CKS_* change board to board and
build_opt_tbl isn't rebuilt.  Now I don't have get that error any more, but
I'm open to other fixes.

You can check it by building the first VIA board, then building the Tyan
s2895 with a make clean in the middle.

Thanks,
Myles