[coreboot] need mainboard recommendations

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:25:38 CEST 2010

Great link, great company, looks like a good board.

The board I need is for a simple node, no disk, no cdrom, ethernet
bootable, vga will almost never be connected but it's nice to have.

My life would be greatly eased by having coreboot but vendors are
little concerned with making my life easier (hmmph!) :-)

So I'm stuck with accepting the vendor bios for this system.

Any other ideas on boards are welcome. The i7 for this one application
is unbeatable, so we're probably going to stick with it. Intel CPUs
are great, I just wish I had coreboot on them :-)

thanks

ron