[coreboot] Wyse S50

Nils njacobs8 at hetnet.nl
Sun Aug 22 01:04:23 CEST 2010

Hi Patrick,

Op dinsdag 17 augustus 2010 10:27:00 schreef u:
> are you able to test the S50 with a current coreboot checkout with the
> RAMBASE option removed?

I tested r5724 without the RAMBASE option and it hangs after the following
lines:
Stage: loading fallback/coreboot_ram @ 0x100000 (114688 bytes), entry @
0x100000
lzma: Decoding error = 1
CBFS: LZMA decompression failed!

As my old patch doesn`t apply anymore after CAR i tested a similar patch to
msrinit.c and it works ok.

On Tuesday 17 August i wrote:
>I think you were right that it should be part of the chipset code.
>After the question (hint?) from Stephan :"Why 1F6BF000 ?" ,i was not sure
>anymore if the static address was the right thing to do or that it would be
>necessary/better to calculate the address based on the amount of dram in the
>system.

I have no time at the moment to investigate this more.
It`s still on my to do list.

Thanks,Nils.