[coreboot] Abit AX8 - Support

mama fua fuadrive at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 02:44:17 CEST 2010

Hello, it's my first e-mail here on coreboot mailing list. I would like to
ask if there is someone already working or interested on supporting the
mainboard Abit AX8. It has these components:

-Socket 939
-Northbridge K8T890
-Southbridge VT8237
-SuperIO Winbond W83627HF

All already supported by coreboot. One thing that may cause problems is the
device uGuru, that controls voltage memory and overclocking.

So, as a student of computer engineering, I would like to help support this
board, but I have no previous experience with BIOS or coreboot. It would be
better if I found someone already working on the board and contribute with
something I'm capable of.

Anyone interested?

Thanks in advance,
Lucas.