[coreboot] Re : Tinyscheme ported to coreboot/libpayload

Sylvain Ageneau sylvain_ageneau at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 1 03:12:57 CET 2010

Hello Stefan,

Ok, I get your point about the impossibility to merge some of dietlibc into libpayload.

But for purpose of using tinyscheme as a scripting language on top of coreboot, would the fact the interpreter's executable is linked against GPL code also make any scheme script using it necessarily GPL ?

In the patches I sent you, the dietlibc part is kept separate from libpayload. In any case, I'll see if I can remove the dietlibc dependency, I had actually started to implement some of the missing functions before I found out about dietlibc.

Regards,
Sylvain