[coreboot] [Patch] Fix Kconfig build for M57SLI

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Thu Feb 4 13:00:16 CET 2010

Am 04.02.2010 12:56, schrieb Harald Gutmann:
> Thanks, but as mentioned on the IRC this should be fixed once again.
>
> The build works fine, but there is a dsdt.aml created in the / of cb, where
> there shouldn't be any files created.
I plan to work on unifying the ACPI generation once newconfig is gone,
so I'd rather see time spent on eliminating the need for newconfig than
to get ACPI generation handling to work 100% nicely (it's correct the
way it is, just not nice in its choice of file placement) that will be
obsolete soon (or so I hope).

Patrick