[coreboot] Adopt a patch

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Tue Feb 23 11:43:18 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm currently working on the backlog we have with patches and wanted to
point out a nice tool we have for that.

On http://patchwork.coreboot.org/project/coreboot/list/ you can find a
patchwork installation which tracks our mailing list, keeping watch over
submitted patches and the discussions related to them.

Please feel encourage to look there for patches that seem to be
forgotten, and review them, bring them alive again, and make sure, they
can get in (or get improved on, if they need more work).

Patches that are sufficiently processed (accepted/committed, rejected,
superseded, etc) disappear from view, so as long as the default view on
that page lists patches, there's still a patch that waits for someone to
take care of it.

It's also a good place to keep track of the patches you submitted over
time, to see if they're in already. The patch list should be quite
recent about which patches are in and which aren't.

If you require additional privileges on patchwork, please tell me, and
I'll set things up appropriately.

Patrick