[coreboot] Adopt a patch

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Feb 23 12:51:00 CET 2010

On 23.02.2010 11:43, Patrick Georgi wrote:
> On http://patchwork.coreboot.org/project/coreboot/list/ you can find a
> patchwork installation which tracks our mailing list, keeping watch over
> submitted patches and the discussions related to them.
>
> Please feel encourage to look there for patches that seem to be
> forgotten, and review them, bring them alive again, and make sure, they
> can get in (or get improved on, if they need more work).

Thanks for starting this effort, Patrick.
I am going through the flashrom patches from time to time, and there the
overview is pretty current (and yes, we have a massive backlog of board
enable patches because testers usually disappear after the code works
for them).

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
"I do consider assignment statements and pointer variables to be among
computer science's most valuable treasures."