[coreboot] Porting to Intel Atom

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Jan 20 01:31:18 CET 2010

Shailendra Singh wrote:
> Please let me know how to add support of Intel Atom N270 in
> cpu/intel/model_106cx.

The answer to this question basically means writing the code, so you
will not get much of an answer to this query. If people could easily
add this support then I think it might have been done already, since
the Atom is fairly popular.

If you want to take on the project I think that's great, and it will
be a very welcome contribution to coreboot!

Others who are active in the project are happy to help you when you
run into trouble, but please make sure to ask specific questions, or
it is really impossible to help.

Thanks!

//Peter