[coreboot] What have I missed?

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 12:02:32 CEST 2010

It's been a while since I've read the list, and I've got a new project
going on and I'm trying to get back up to speed. I see there's now a
v4, currently checking it out but it looks a lot like the v2 code with
the v3 build system, is that about right? If so, sorry I wasn't around
to help out with the merge. What's the current state of CAR on
non-AMD64 CPUs, is the C7 implementation working reliably now? Does it
work on Nano? How about Atom? Anything else I should know about before
diving in?

Thanks,
Corey