[coreboot] Roda RK886EX troubles

Vitaly Chertovskih chertovs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 17:17:01 CEST 2010

Hi!

I'm experiencing some troubles in installing coreboot on Roda RK886EX.
Please, help me.

Is there some manual about installation coreboot on Roda?

I build coreboot, choosing Roda motherboard, adding compiled SeaBIOS image
(I download it from coreboot.org), and including VGA onboard rom, grabbed
from /dev/mem as described in howtos on coreboot.org. But, after flashing
using flashrom, nothing happens. Screen blinks once, and nothing happens at
all.

I include my .config file, maybe it helps...

Please, help me. What am I doing wrong?