[coreboot] ASUS M4A77TD-PRO. First step: buy spare flash chips...

Xavi Drudis Ferran xdrudis at tinet.cat
Fri Jun 4 18:45:50 CEST 2010

> Try
>
> http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=W25Q80BVDAIG-ND
>
> Check if it matches - if you have DIP8 then yes but please recheck,
> Gotta run,
>
> Rudolf

Thanks to you and Christian Ruppert

Yes, it's 300MIL 8-PDIP, according to the shape, the approximate size, the number of pins
and the marking on the chip (the part that says it's PDIP is the P and that is visible with a magnifying
glass). The only difference I see between the Winbond and the Macronix is that the Macronix
is max 70/33 MHz and the Winbond is max 80/50 MHz. I'll see if I can find it locally, or otherwise
I'll buy either this Winbond at digkey or the Macronix at the Bios repair in UK that Christian Ruppert said.

Thank you very much.