[coreboot] ASUS M4A77TD-PRO. First step: buy spare flash chips...

Jiang Wang jwangzju at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 22:55:33 CEST 2010

Hi:

I am interested in this motherboard for BIOS developing too. I think
this board has a flash chip that you can plug out manually (without
soldering) right?
Where did you buy it? Form on-line or a local store? I am in the USA.
Also, is this board supported by coreboot? I checked the coreboot wiki
but cannot find it. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Jiang