[coreboot] unable to boot linux with coreboot

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:25:25 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 1:55 PM, mbertens <mbertens at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i have a strong problem that im not able to boot any os wit coreboot, it
> starts (linux) ut it hangs after 128 sec.
>
> http://pastebin.com/uBT8JdH4
>
> Anyone any ideas
I think you'd get a better response if you gave a little more information:

1. Have you ever been able to boot Linux with Coreboot?  If yes, what
revision?  Have you checked to see what revision broke it?

2.  What loader are you using?  I know I could tell by going to the
link, but more information in the mail helps generate interest enough
to follow the link.

3....  Anything else you think is relevant.

Thanks,
Myles