[coreboot] Re unsuported Motherboard

Joao Mamede forevertheuni at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:09:46 CET 2010

Hello Again,
So the BIOs chip is not socketed. It's soldered into the motherboard.
There is a sticker in the motherboard that has: 686 AMIBIOS NB 1999 BJ00
9702
So I guess next step will be to unsolder the Bios and solder a socket to
plug in a BIOS and buy a BIOS external  writer. Can I have
recommendations on where to buy?(Europe zone would be preferable for me).

Thanks again
João