[coreboot] build service results for r5191
info at coresystems.de
Fri Mar 5 20:03:33 CET 2010
Dear coreboot readers!
This is the automatic build system of coreboot.
The developer "myles" checked in revision 5191 to
the coreboot repository. This caused the following
1. Move run_bios prototype to device.h
2. Use time.h for get_time() and move tb_freq into functions.c
3. Move read_io and write_io to io.c and make them static
4. Make a couple of functions static in interrupt.c
5. Refactor a cast from char to u64 to get rid of potential alignment problems and a warning
Signed-off-by: Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com>
Acked-by: Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de>
Compilation of emulation:qemu-x86 has been broken
See the error log at http://qa.coreboot.org/log_buildbrd.php?revision=5191&device=qemu-x86&vendor=emulation&num=2
If something broke during this checkin please be a pain
in myles's neck until the issue is fixed.
If this issue is not fixed within 24h the revision should
be backed out.
coreboot automatic build system
More information about the coreboot