[coreboot] [commit] r5303 -

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Mar 26 20:25:01 CET 2010

On 3/26/10 7:43 PM, Myles Watson wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Stefan Reinauer
> <stepan at coresystems.de <mailto:stepan at coresystems.de>> wrote:
>
>     Myles, are you sure that is dead code or is it just a missing
>     ACPI_SSDTX_NUM in Kconfig because noone cared to move the board to
>     Kconfig completely?
>
> It didn't compile if ACPI_SSDTX_NUM was set, because there were
> undeclared variables.  I figured if it didn't compile, and it was
> identical to code in other files, it was dead.
What information would be in those SSDTs if they were there?

On i945 we only generate one SSDT for the CPU frequency scaling code,
but it isn't compiled through iasl, so no AmlCode hacks.
If the code is there at compile time (which it has to be when using
iasl) then it could as well be included in the dsdt.

Just want to make sure we erase people's S-ATA config or so by accident..

Stefan

--
coresystems GmbH . Brahmsstr. 16 . D-79104 Freiburg i. Br.
      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 . Fax: +49 761 7664613