[coreboot] gPXE not found?!

Knut Kujat knuku at gap.upv.es
Wed May 19 09:30:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

using genroms/gpxe.rom makes gPXE start but then gPXE isn't able to find
the network devices. When I'm using the vendor and device id
(pci8086,1079.rom) Seabios doesn't map that option rom to the NICs
because  Seabios doesn't see them! (please see attached log)

What can I do? to scan also 0a:03.0 and 0a:03.1, which would be my NICs?

Thanks,
Knut Kujat.