[coreboot] ask for support for some hardware

Anders Jenbo anders at jenbo.dk
Wed May 19 11:57:09 CEST 2010

Your DX 2700 is not supported but coding support for it should be posible.

I mentioned befor that the status of P5GL was mostly unsuported but should be relativly easy to code support for, but it looks like UWE has already gotten a similare laptop up and running so you might want to talk to him first.

Your ASUS P5L-MX has supported chips and should be easy to get running.
I sugest copying the Kontron  986LCD-M/mITX code, but also look to the Kontron KT690/mITX as it has a more similare SuperIO setup it seams.

-Anders