[coreboot] (no subject)

mbertens mbertens at xs4all.nl
Sat May 22 08:39:32 CEST 2010

hi all,

I have a question about the PCI api and howto set registers on PCI
devices. My system a Nokia IP530 has a BX440 northbridge and a 82371
southbrigde.

The system has;
- Dual IDE contoller (working)
- Super I/O (Serial, keyb and flash-enable working)
- 4 onboard NIC's 21143PD (1 NIC working)
- PCMCIA controller dual slot PCI1225.

I want to set the GPIOs of the SB to specific values to see if i can get
the NICs and PCMCIA to work. All NICs get an IRQ assingment. So there
must be some thing else that prevents them from working properly.

Or if anyone has any good ideas for this problem let me known.

Marc